• Herzlich willkommen!

Das Team von »Doctor Brick« heißt Euch herzlich willkommen und wünscht Euch viel Spaß hier!
    »Doctor Brick« ist eine anerkannte Community (RLOC) für erwachsene LEGO Enthusiasten, auch AFOLs (= Adult Fans Of LEGO) genannt.
    Wir können uns hier über alle Belange des LEGO Hobbys austauschen wie z.B. Set- und Teilefragen, Vorstellung und Rezensionen von Legobauten.
    Bitte beachtet die Nutzungsbedingungen und den Verhaltensleitfaden.

technic wrecker trucks

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

jomaddox123

Neumitglied
hi all,
(Admin, if this is in the wrong place, please move it)
I am new here my name is Jo
28-year-old female

Used to build mini fig Lego fairground rides, but I have now moved up onto the model trucks,

I am looking at building a fleet of wrecker trucks,
One. Epperson rotator.
two. Lego freightliner, terminator judgement, day truck
Three. 8 x 4 off-road Scania wrecker truck
Four. Then a standard tractor unit with a detachable towing unit (which I am currently designing myself).--If anybody has any ideas they can input on this they are more than welcome to

i'd love to see pictures of all of the wreckers/recovery trucks that are in Europe at the moment that are made of Lego and continual to build my fleet. I have asked on euro bricks, and the response was amazing, I'd love to see what everybody has now,

I eventually would love to travel out to Europe and show off my fleet next year, need to get everything built and sorted into the right colours, so they all match. If anybody has any other trucks that I've missed, that I could add to my fleet before the show season for next year, I would love to see pictures or model numbers that are remote control compatible

cannot wait to see your trucks and MOC is.
Thanks everybody so much.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben