• Herzlich willkommen!

Das Team von »Doctor Brick« heißt Euch herzlich willkommen und wünscht Euch viel Spaß hier!
    »Doctor Brick« ist eine anerkannte Community (RLOC) für erwachsene LEGO Enthusiasten, auch AFOLs (= Adult Fans Of LEGO) genannt.
    Wir können uns hier über alle Belange des LEGO Hobbys austauschen wie z.B. Set- und Teilefragen, Vorstellung und Rezensionen von Legobauten.
    Bitte beachtet die Nutzungsbedingungen und den Verhaltensleitfaden.

Hello/Hallo

M

Mrjennesjr

I am glad to be here. I am not German, but translating is not a huge issue for me. I plan to build a city in a few years. It will be around 47 meters by 61 meters. The city will be built almost exclusively with LEGO pieces. I am not very creative and I want to show off other people's hard work properly. I have been searching the internet for minifig-scale realistic vehicles to put in my city. I do not mean to seem selfish. Forgive me.

Meisterschnorrer

Leitender Oberarzt
Ehren-Doctor
Hello

Welcome to Doktor_brick...
Have a nice time here...

Perhaps I will have one or two LDD files for you.

Tell us more about the City. Where will it be shown, who else is involved....
And is every builder named near his model?

Regards

René

M

Mrjennesjr

Doktor_brick to ... Have a nice time here ... Perhaps I willhave One or two LDD files for you. Tell us more about the City. Where will it be shown, who else is Involved .... And is every builder named near his model? Regards René [/ quote]

I am not sure yet "where" it will be or who all will be involved, but I have some general ideas. The builder's names will not be next to their creations since many of the same vehicle will be used and many people will help build the same building. There will be several show models with the original creator's name next to that. However, that will be in a separate room from the full city.

M

Mrjennesjr

Sylon schrieb:
Hi Mrjennesjr,

wellcome to Dr Brick.

"47 meters by 61 meters" are you shure? Thats quite big. ^^

Regards
Thomas

​It is. It will cost at least 7-8 million U.S dollars, but I will be going for an absolute world record, so I am not holding anything back. Plus, the city will have many working lights, sounds, scheduled running trains, a day/night mechanism, and real (distilled) water for rivers and ponds.

Steindrucker

Custom Experte
<3 Welcome
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Oben